Thursday, March 20, 2008

Preschool Easter party & Instrumental Concert at JSE






Thursday was a very busy day. First, Jackson and I went to Brady's preschool where they had an Easter party and egg hunt. He had so much fun w/his friends finding Easter eggs and playing games. He was VERY scared of the Easter bunny and would not get his picture taken with him, so I just got Jackson's picture.

Thursday afternoon I went to the Kindergarten's instrumental concert. All the K kids at JSE performed 3 songs. They used decorated coffee cans, cereal boxes, & paper towel holders as their "instruments". It was really cute. Abigail played the drum! The kids also sang as they played. The last song they just danced and sang to the Cha Cha Slide. Those kids can dance now!! It was true entertainment. I tried to video Abigail, but I couldn't get a good view of her from where I was sitting.

No comments: