Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa visit



We decided to go to the mall on our way to Rison to get the kids picture with Santa. Everything sounded good to Brady until we got in line. He told us he didn't want to see him, but we thought he would be alright once he saw him up close. Well, as you can see from the picture Brady threw a FIT when he got close to Santa. Scott even tried to help by sitting with him. Abigail loved Santa. She told me that she didn't tell him what she wanted for Christmas b/c he didn't ask!!! Jackson was alright sitting in his lap until he actually looked at him. Once he saw Santa's face, his lips started quivering and then he started crying. Well, at least I got a couple pictures for my scrapbook.

5 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

HAHAHA. We skipped out on the Santa visit last year b/c I knew that Eli wouldn't care and Daniel was at that age where he would be scared. This year, Daniel was all-about it...even ran right up to Santa and spouted off his list. The Santa sucked b/c he had NO personality. Eli wouldn't set on his lap for a picture, and there was no way in you-know-where that I was gonna set on his lap for a pic! haha

Anonymous said...

Bless their little hearts. I just love Abigail's face in the second picture. That's priceless!

Hallie Kelly said...

Happy to see that 2 out of the 3 enjoyed Santa! I remember sweet little Abigail being just as terrified of Santa! Glad to hear they had a good one! Love yall!

Deb in Illinois said...

When I first saw the pic I thought "What is Scott trying to do to Brady, scar him for life!" My granddaughters aren't too into sitting on Santa's lap yet either. Well it's snowing and I'm sitting at work, double blah! Look forward to seeing you both in January!!

Anonymous said...

What a memory! We had a great time with you guys~ Hope to see you again soon...Love yall, Tenille