Sunday, December 9, 2007

First sleepover party



Abigail, you attended your first real sleepover birthday party last night. You and seven other girls ate pizza and hot dogs and watched movies. You said you also played dress-up as well. You all didn't go to sleep until 1am this morning. You were worn out!!! It makes me sad to know you growing up. I guess this is the start of more bunking parties, or as you say pumpkin parties!! Oh, I had to put this picture of you in here as well. You got into my lipstick before the party and tried to put it on----let's just say you are not ready for make up yet!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rhonda,

I know i haven't been around alot but i'm glad i keep up with the kids through your blog. I miss you guys and wanted to let you know that now that my finals are over i am avalible for some babysitting. I'll be here until around the 20th so anytime you need a babysiter at least give me a try!

Love, Megan