Sunday, December 9, 2007

Another cousin for my kids to love

Tenille had baby Lauren via c/s on 12/7/07. She was 5 lbs 3 oz and 18.5 inches long. They are at home now and doing well. You can check out pictures on Lexi's blog (she went straight to the nursery, so I didn't get one). Congratulations Tenille, Russ, & Lexi.

For those of you who don't know our family, this makes the 7th grandchild for my parents!!! What a blessing. They are all close in ages too. Here is the updated list---Anna (6), Abigail (51/2), Layne (4-later this mth), Brady (31/2), Lexi (3), Jackson (8mths), & Lauren (2 days). We have so much fun when our whole family gets together. It stays very interesting!!!

1 comment:

Blessings All Mine said...

Yo' momma an daddy might need an RX for some Prozac for the holidays! hahaha. JK. Or am I? I know how crazy it gets around our neck of the woods with 5 Boys! So, I can sort of relate. But you are right...it's a lot of fun and it only means that God has smiled down on our families!!