Sunday, September 7, 2008

My little bell ringers!








Abigail and Brady were the bell ringers in David & Megan's wedding Saturday. Man, it was a beautiful wedding. It was one of the most Godly, emotional, & uplifting weddings I have ever seen! Megan looked absolutely beautiful!!! I can remember keeping her when she was a toddler, and now she is married! She was also my nanny for Brady when he was just a baby. The kids did great...they walked down the isle and rang their bells as they were told. I tried to get pictures before the wedding, but my camera was dead and had to charge it up before the wedding....Michelle I'm gonna need pictures!!!:) Anyway, we all had a great time. Thank you Megan for letting us be a part of your special day.

9 comments:

Paige said...

I have a few pics. If you'll give me your email address, I'll send them to you.

The Robnett's said...

I couldn't get on your website, but my email is address is rrauls1@yahoo.com. Thanks

Blessings All Mine said...

The pics will be uploaded before long! They did do so good!

Unknown said...

I'm home!!! Thanks for all the sweet comments about the wedding. It was just perfect and if i was to do it all over again i'd do it just like that! The kids did wonderful! They looked so cute! Can't wait to see all the pics. I'll put some of the honeymoon ones up very soon! Love ya!

Robyn said...

Great pics! Love the one of Abigail pouting!!!

Tenille Rauls said...

What great pics~ The kids look precious and so happy together!!

Anita Pope said...

The kids look so cute!!

Jenn R. said...

Tag, You're it!...stop by my blog and check it out

Unknown said...

Hey girl! How are ya? I hope ya'll are doing well. I need to come visit soon. But as you can tell its been a little crazy around here. Anyways, love ya bunches!