Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Abigail's 1st day of 1st grade!!!




Abigail started school at Jim Stone Elementary on August 18th and is loving it. Her teacher is Ms. Schultz and she is wonderful. Her room is decorated in animal print and animals, which makes it more fun for the kids to learn. She likes all her classmates, but does miss some of her friends that moved to the new school this year. When I was pulling in to park the first day to walk her in she said, "Momma you can just drop me off." I told Abigail that I wanted to walk her in the first day and that was that. She decided to hold my hand as we were walking down the hall and even gave me a goodbye hug when I left...I was so happy she did that!!

1 comment:

Blessings All Mine said...

It's kinda sad when they don't want you to go in, isn't it? They grow up so fast...she did so good in Megan's wedding..and so did Brady! Their pics are too cute. I'm still working on them, though...so they aren't ready yet for viewing. :-(