Friday, May 9, 2008

Toad Suck Daze!





Saturday morning Abigail and I went to Toad Suck square to watch some of her friends perform their gymnastics and cheer routines. She had so much fun watching them. It is so amazing what these little girls and boys can do now. I hope that I will be watching her perform next year w/her gym team!

Saturday afternoon we all went back to Toad Suck Daze as a family. It was SOOO crowded! Jackson was in the stroller and Scott and I were holding onto Abigail and Brady for dear life. The kids had a good time riding all the rides and walking around seeing all the different vendors. When we left there we went out to eat Mexican food (my personal favorite). The rest of the night we relaxed and watched a movie. The kids were WORN out, but it was a great day!!!

No comments: