Monday, May 19, 2008

Mother's Day Luncheon and my "MOM" letter




Thursday May 8th I went to Brady's preschool for a Mother's Day Luncheon. The preschoolers helped make the spaghetti w/all the fixins. It was so nice. They also sang songs about mothers. He did so good! I also took home alot of things he made for me for Mother's Day. I really enjoy these special times w/Brady.

Abigail wrote a letter for me for Mother's Day during school. Here is what it said and this is exactly how she wrote it..I Love my MOM because..she hepss (helps) me with a kaace (cake). And she helps wnn (when) I am sick. And I like it wnn (when) she dos (does) that. And she loves me. And she kodos (cuddles) with me.
-I love this letter and I will cherish it forever...Thanks Abigail.

4 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Oh I love it! How sweet! Yes, cherish it forever! Just when I start wondering if I'm doing a good job, Daniel does something that makes my heart melt and I realize that I'm doing at least good enough for him to love me with all his little heart!

Robyn said...

That's a sweet note!!

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tenille Rauls said...

How precious! We had a great time last weekend! The beach will be here before we know it! Hope you guys can come camping with us~ We will be there starting Sunday morning the 8th after Russ's residency meeting is over Saturday night.