Sunday, January 27, 2008

An update about the Robnett life

I haven't posted anything in a couple of weeks, so I wanted to share with you all what has been going on around here. I quit my job on the 3rd of this month. It was kind of a last minute thing. I knew I needed to find something else, and I trusted that God would help me find that great next job. I had worked with this physician for 1 1/2 years. I was basically tired of the crazy things he was doing and the way he was treating me. It was a burden lifted off of me the day I quit. The next day, I was calling around for other job opportunities. To make a long story short, I found another job working 24 hours/week in a family practice clinic in Greenbrier. It is owned by Conway Regional and I will be getting "pirks" and part-time benefits. I'm really excited about that. I will start my new job on February 4th. I am so nervous and hate change, so please keep me in your prayers.

Also, my babysitter called me a couple of weeks ago and told me that she was going to have to quit due to health reasons. She also had started having seizures all of a sudden. I was just so upset because she was so great. I immediately starting calling everyone I knew, but didn't get any response. Then, last Saturday I got a call from an old babysitter (and wonderful friend) that she just found out that a girl she knew was sitting out from college and needed a job. Jami then emailed me and told me she was interested. We interviewed her the next day, and now she is our new babysitter! She will be coming to the house on the days I work to keep the kids. I'm so excited about this and the kids already seem to like her. God is good and we are so blessed to have Jami. I feel a lot better starting my new job when I know my kids will be taken care of.

Since the 3rd, I have truly enjoyed staying home with my kids everyday. I have been treasuring every moment. Jackson is growing so fast and is changing everyday. Brady is getting to be such a big boy. Abigail is loving school and can be a little girly mess!

1 comment:

Blessings All Mine said...

Wow! Lot's of changes, girl. It's so good to watch the Lord provide when a need comes up! Hope things continue to work out well for ya'll!