Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Jackson is 10 months old today!






Jackson is 10 months old today. Wow, the time is flying by. He is growing by leaps and bounds!! He has his well-child checkup next week, so I will let you all know what his weight and height are. He is still nursing, but also takes formula when I'm at work (I don't have enough saved for him). He usually takes about 7 1/2 ounces every 3-3.5 hours. He loves most of his fruit baby foods, but is getting picky about his meat combo dinners. He loves all of his vegetables. Oh, and he loves his little puffs too. He is still pretty much in a feed/play/sleep routine. He is walking everywhere now, so he is getting really active now. He still loves to play in his playpen and watch Baby Einsteins and Wiggles. He usually takes a short nap in the morning and a longer nap in the afternoon. His sleeping at night is sporadic. Sometimes he sleeps all night, but usually wakes up at least two times a night. I don't know why, but it WEARS ME OUT!! I really hope the sleeping gets better soon. Besides the bad sleeping habits, he is a very happy, loving baby. He can say "bye bye", "hi", "mama", "dada", and I think "no". He is trying to say lots more though!! We love you very much Jackson and are so happy you are in our lives.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I can't believe he is creeping up on begin a year old. Wow how time flies. Can't wait to see him this summer!! I am sure he will be running by then!

Amanda said...

It is so hard to remember those days now! I held a two month old yesterday and was in heaven! BUT four is just too many for me!

Blessings All Mine said...

He's so cute!