Sunday, November 18, 2007

Preschool Thanksgiving Feast!




Thursday I went to Brady's preschool for their Thanksgiving feast and program. All the kids in the Pre-3 classes sang little Thanksgiving songs for their parents/caregivers. It was so sweet and he did such a good job. I didn't know if he would do hand motions since he can be shy, but he was just really getting into it. After they sang, the kids all sat at their assigned seats w/their parents and we ate lunch that they helped prepare. We had corn, chicken nuggets, some different salad (not sure what it was), buttered muffins, and pumpkins squares for dessert. He gave me his paperwork which had all that he was thankful for. He said he was thankful for mommy, daddy, Abigail, Jackson, & Buzz and Woody(from Toy Story). Hey, at least we were first on his list!!! We are thankful and blessed everyday to have you too Brady.

1 comment:

Hallie Kelly said...

Brady you were the cutest turkey out there! I hope you had fun at your Thanksgiving feast! I can't wait to see you and your little brother and big sister! I love yall!